- Commodore A500 Serial 181668
- Memory expansion to 1MB
- SCART cable
- Action Replay MK II expansion card
Kindly donated in 2010 by a colleague who was the original owner.
- Apparent full working condition.
- Looks good, no visual defects.
- The case has a hole for a switch to disable the memory expansion.
- Find a compatible TV with SCART. So far I only used monochrome composite video.
- Reattach the switch to disable the memory expansion.
- Inspect and clean the interior.
The computer came with a load of diskettes that I haven't went through yet.
Need to figure out, should be possible through DOS diskettes, serial or parallel port.