3Com Ergo Audrey
- Geode GX1 CPU @ 200MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- 16 MB Flash
The 3Com Audrey was sold in the US only for a brief period from October 17, 2000 until June 1, 2001. It was the only product released from the company's "Ergo" initiative. It was sold for 499 USD.
- Fully working, spotless condition.
- Including original box, packaging, cables,...
- Compatible 3com USB ethernet adapter
- Power supply is 110V (added adapter to 220V)
Get root shell.
Increased the color depth from 8 to 12 bit so that images in the browser look better.
Changed the ntp servers but still time sync fails at boot.
- Fix the ntp. Now every startup you have to enter the date/time manually, this is very annoying.
- Find a suitable (old 32M) compact flash card and make a backup of the system as described here