- Hewlett-Packard 45611A (HP-150) Serial no. 2348F02441
- HP 9121D dual 3,5" disc drive Serial no. 2229A20029
- Kindly donated by a friend who's (parents) used it to do the accounting for their business.
- boots PAM and DOS 2.11 from original floppy (HP 150 SYS MASTER A.01.04) using the 9121 dual floppy unit.
- touchscreen doesn't work.
- the first drive of the 9121 unit is broken.
- tried to fix the touchscreen as described in the Service Manual: removed bezel and cleaned dust from the LEDs.
- because the 150 boots from unit 0, I set the working drive to 0 and the other to 1 using the dip switches on the drives inside the unit. Not ideal because drive 1 is marked 0 and vice versa, it would be better to swap the drive slots too.