- Commodore VIC 20 serial WGC78758 (made in W.Germany)
Acquired around 1992 for 1000 BEF from the original owner who was selling "junk" to pay for his apartment.
- Working condition.
- The upper-left (back arrow) key is broken off.
- Need to smash the keys real hard for them to work. Some keys like the left shift never seem to work.
- Has an added reset button.
- Fix the keyboard, probably just a matter of cleaning.
- Steal the broken key from a dead C64.
Works fine with a 1541 drive from a C64. Can transfer files in the same way as a C64. I've loaded some games and demo's that way.